2015-05-11

#5 Short story

    My name is Lucy. There are only four people in my family including my mom, my elder brother, and my younger sister. My dad died because of the cancer when I was in the third grade in high school. It was had time for me to pass through the time without him since the college entrance exam was coming. I suddenly lost my support in my life, so I barely had no target and effort to move on. However, one day I had a dream from my dad, telling me never my faith toward my life because he would always stay with me by my side. In the end, I entered the NTUB, and I think my dad would be proud of me.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. But YES, Lucy. Your dad is definitely really proud of who you are and what you have right now. We all know our dad is always up there, watching us, supporting us, guiding us in our life. Indeed, they never have left us. Stay strong, stay tough and we will be better! Hugs for you my dearest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about this Lucy. It must be very difficult for your to go through all these. Without your father's accompany, you still do so well at school. Your father definitely will be proud of you. Just keep going, you have my best wishes, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete