2015-03-03

#1 Get to know me well

Hi, everyone. I'm Lucy. I'm now studying in the department of Applied Foreign Language in National Taipei University of Business. Since when I was in kindergarten, I have started learning English, which makes me better in this field than others. Besides, I decide to be a English teacher in the future because I want to become like the one in my elementary school. She was so active in class and always motivated us to be ambitious toward English. How about you? Share your motivation or reason that prompts you to study English with me here.

5 comments:

  1. Hope that we can learn quite a little CALL knowledge in the future ^^ Cheer up and keep going ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~~My name is Lucy,too.
    Nice to meet you.
    You will be the best English teacher in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, sweet you, sweet my friend. Hope we can learn well and enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know you want to become an English teacher too. You need to work really hard and be serious about English learning then.

    ReplyDelete